Black Rack & Extinguisher Combo (Camo)
Download the FREE App
- The Extinguisher’s patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating – NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design – The Extinguisher’s modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a “freeze-up.”
- Throat-Tube™ – This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Video Instruction – Calling at deer is a thing of the past, we provide the video content required to learn how to effectively communicate with deer!
- Made in the USA – Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
- The Black Rack's Bone-Core™ Technology – Gives this rattling system extremely realistic antler-like sounds.
- Two Full Rack™ design – Designed as two fully racked bucks, giving you the tines and leverage needed to replicate a breeding rights battle.
- Black Concealment™ – Keeps your rattling sequences concealed, allowing you to rattle at much closer distances during a big buck encounter.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA – Have the confidence that your product was designed and manufactured in America by hunters just like you!
Ultimate Calling System by Illusion: What makes it the #1 deer communication system on the market?
Hundreds of thousands of serious deer hunters rely on the Extinguisher and Black Rack for a reason… They just plain work!
My order arrived exactly when it was supposed to thank youc
Black Rack & Extinguisher Combo (Camo)W
I bought the Black Rack and Extinguisher Call system, (Camo) for last season's hunt up here in Ontario Canada. I was in my ground blind early one morning during the late rut, with nothing happening, so, around 8 o'clock I figured, I'd give this call a try. I adjusted the slide to Doe and let out a couple of gentle bleats, (as shown by J.J. in the on-line training video), and waited. I hadn't seen nor heard anything all morning, but I was anxious to see what "might" happen. Well,, 20 minutes later, out comes a real heavy 8-point, with his nose working the air. He passed by my blind within 20 yards, but right when I would've drawn back, he passed on the opposite side of an apple tree and I wasn't able to shoot. I was impressed! That buck was totally out of nowhere!
GOOD JOB EXTINGUISHER!