Black Rack & Extinguisher Combo (Camo)
Download the FREE App
- The Extinguisher’s patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating – NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design – The Extinguisher’s modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a “freeze-up.”
- Throat-Tube™ – This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Video Instruction – Calling at deer is a thing of the past, we provide the video content required to learn how to effectively communicate with deer!
- Made in the USA – Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
- The Black Rack's Bone-Core™ Technology – Gives this rattling system extremely realistic antler-like sounds.
- Two Full Rack™ design – Designed as two fully racked bucks, giving you the tines and leverage needed to replicate a breeding rights battle.
- Black Concealment™ – Keeps your rattling sequences concealed, allowing you to rattle at much closer distances during a big buck encounter.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA – Have the confidence that your product was designed and manufactured in America by hunters just like you!
Ultimate Calling System by Illusion: What makes it the #1 deer communication system on the market?
Hundreds of thousands of serious deer hunters rely on the Extinguisher and Black Rack for a reason… They just plain work!
The 2020 season is where I really started to get serious about my hunting; I wasn't going to just go out on random days that I had off and meander into a stand. I had multiple cameras running from June, 2020; each time I checked the cameras I Phazed out my gear, clothes, body, and cameras. All the scouting paid off when I started to see a really nice mature 9-point Wisconsin buck on camera. I tracked his movements on map from June until October; he was definitely the most dominant buck on the property but was pretty nocturnal. He vanished from cameras in mid-October which was disheartening. I knew none of my neighbors shot him. I got one picture of him on 11/7/2020 in the early morning walking back into a thick marsh. I went in that afternoon and setup 150 yards from where I thought he was bedding along a creek system on our property. Just as the sun was setting I picked up my Extinguisher and did a few immature buck grunts (trailing grunts) then one doe in estrus bleat. Then I tickled the Black Rack together for about 15 seconds. I stopped then slid the mono-slide to mature buck and did a few grunts and three doe estrus bleats; I cracked the Black Racks together hard and twisted and grinded for a quick 5 seconds. I stopped and put my tools down and barely had my hands off the rack before Hank the Tank came crashing out of the thicket I saw him enter that morning. He stood about 40 yards away off to my left; he let out a guttural bellow before circling 30 yards out in front of me. I grabbed my bow and stopped him at 30 yards and double-lunged/heart shot him. He ran 75 yards and crashed. My first archery buck was on the ground and I owe it all to the Phaze scent elimination products and Extinguisher/Black Rack game call systems. Thank you to the Dukarts and the rest of the Deer Society team for giving me the tools and knowledge to lay my hands on a 5 1/2 year old 130" Wisconsin buck!R
Just think the tines r too short make them longer. I have a set of real horns that sound better think the tines length should be longer but that my opinion but was great servicej
It is the best set up I have owned I have brought in and turned more deer than ever thanks so muchA
Works outstanding! I’ve never been more confident with my hunting toolset until I purchased your products