Extinguisher Deer Call (Camo)
Download the FREE App
What makes the Extinguisher Deer Call the #1 rated deer communication system on the market?
- The Extinguisher's patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating - NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design - The Extinguisher's modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a "freeze-up."
- Throat-Tube™ - This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA - Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
Hundreds of thousands of serious deer hunters rely on the Extinguisher deer call for a reason... It just plain works!
* For a free replacement reed and o-ring kit, please follow this LINK.
Great range and realistic tone. Love itD
Well made call with realistic sound. Can't wait to use it this season!G
Tanks you for the call. My house apartment is burn and I lost my call in the fire I wood like a new one Excuse for my EnglishA
The extinguisher is the best deer call I have ever used. 2019 rut I shot my first wall hanger buck. I was walking a fence line between two fields and I saw antlers in the tall grass. I used the extinguisher and grunted at him and he walked right to me within 25 feet. I took a knee holding my rifle up and grunting knowing that buck sound was not to be on his turf. I called in other bucks later in the year which give a 15 year old his first buck ever! I hunt a lot on a military base and hearing others using different brands, we tend to meet up after sitting in the stands. Guys have asked me what deer call I use and how realistic it sounds compared to theirs. Great product the best I say. I do think having the videos on how to use the extinguisher are the best help on how to use it right. Thank you Deer Society from one Minnesota guy to another thank you for this!!