Extinguisher Deer Call (Black)
Download the FREE App
What makes the Extinguisher Deer Call the #1 rated deer communication system on the market?
- The Extinguisher's patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating - NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design - The Extinguisher's modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a "freeze-up."
- Throat-Tube™ - This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA - Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
Hundreds of thousands of serious deer hunters rely on the Extinguisher deer call for a reason... It just plain works!
* For a free replacement reed and o-ring kit, please follow this LINK.
Love this callS
Truly the most innovative, easy to use call for many different types of situations you would ever suspect in the woods! You truly will not regret this call. The deer society provides plenty of instructional videos to teach you different approaches to use the call, and plenty of different situations you can adapt on the fly with the call. Being able to change tones without much movement or changing of calls, all it takes is a slide of the read, makes this extinguisher truly the top of the line call on the market! Making the most enticing illusion for any big/small buck or doe you may be hunting for! I wouldn’t go with any other calling system!W
I have not used it yetC
When I opened the call. I honestly thought just another grunt call. When I viewed the instructions it blew me away. All the sounds I have heard in the woods over the years and tried to replicate with other calls just being disappointed with the sounds I made were being explained perfectly and techniques to properly make the sounds opened my eyes. Lots of knowledge put into this call.